Studio Wildcard has rolled out Ark Survival Evolved update 2.78, and this is for the big patch that brings in the Fjordur map alongside new creatures and skins! This is a hefty download, and should be live now on all platforms. Read on for the Ark Survival Evolved June 12 patch notes.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.78 Patch Notes | Ark Survival Evolved Fjordur Patch Notes | Ark Survival Evolved June 12 Patch Notes:
- PC / EGS: ~20GB
- XBOX: ~40GB
- Playstation: TBD
- Character Upload/Download is enabled
- Item/Dino Upload is enabled
- Item/Dino Download is disabled
- Please ensure to uninstall the Fjordur mod from the Steam Workshop prior to downloading Fjordur (if you already have the mod installed)
- Map Name: Fjordur
- Please ensure to wipe any servers that were previously hosting the Fjordur map as it has undergone significant changes that will impact the world.
Much of what is known of Fenrir comes from tales passed down from previous Survivors but this elusive creature has managed to avoid being documented in the form of a dossier. What we do know is: Fenrir does not respond to conventional taming methods. If you are able to capture and ride Fenrir, you’ll be able to freeze your enemies in their steps.
Andrewsarchus makes its way to Fjordur packing an arsenal of utility! Andrewsarchus may seem sluggish while foraging for a meal, but they can move unexpectedly fast when provoked. Once tamed, its saddle will allow you to mount a minigun to the back of it!
Click to view the dossier for Andrewsarchus
As you might imagine, Desmodus prefers to hang out in dark places, waiting for its unsuspecting prey! If you’re lucky enough to tame one, you can send Desmodus to snatch up small prey or saddle up and vanish into the darkness.
Click to view the dossier for Desmodus
Looking to dive right into the action, Fjordhawk can forge close bonds with humans as wholeheartedly as any canine or primate. A tamed Fjordhawk is a surprisingly playful companion that is very capable of fetching targets that you point out. A well-trained Fjordhawk can locate injured prey and communicate its find to you.
Click here to view the dossier for Fjordhawk
Acting as a functional weapon skin for the TEK sword, Mjolnir packs its own special powers and empowers Survivors with supernatural might. Devastate your foes with shocking ease as you exercise control over the element of lightning. However, not every survivor will pass the test and be considered worthy to obtain the mighty Mjolnir. Will you be up to the challenge?
v704.6 – 06/12/2022 – Major version for servers and clients
- Fjordur is Live! Explore a cold and hostile Norse-inspired archipelago in our newest official community map, featuring four new creatures for you to collect!
- To address an unintended change, the turret exclusion list option is now applicable to wild dinos only
- The TEK Helmet multi-use wheel is now accessible while mounted
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lost Island Artifact of the Massive/Devious respawn incorrectly
- Fixed an exploit
- Fixed multiple map holes
Enjoy the new content, survivors! Watch out for those teeth!
Source: Survive the Ark