This tutorial is about How to Upload and Download Photos Using Flickr. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Upload and Download Photos Using Flickr. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Upload and Download Photos Using Flickr
Flickr is the software media platform used to share and manage photos online around the world. This application was designed in 2004 by Ludicorp and since then it is used not only by professional photographers but also by amateur photographers. They can share their high resolution images and Flickr photos through this app. The platform has various features, you can simply create a free account on this media platform and share your photos through your Flickr account. This platform is used by various professional bloggers and researchers to host their images that are embedded in social networks and online blogs.
Being a media platform, Flickr is used to share photos and other digital media eg videos etc. It is not only used to upload these media files, but also to organize them in the Flickr account. As mentioned above, Flickr photo sharing app is not only for professionals but also for beginners. In this article, we will teach you how to upload and download using Flickr.
How to upload and download photos using Flickr
Upload to Flickr using the mobile app
- Download the Flickr app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android from the App Store or the Google Play store.
- Once it’s downloaded, open the Flickr app, turn on autoloader.
- All your videos and photos from your device will automatically upload privately. Flicker will backup all your photos and videos and protect your precious memories. You can easily access them whenever you want.
Upload photos and videos using Flickr by computer application
- Download the Flickr Uploader for Windows or the Flickr Uploader for Mac if you are an Apple user.
- Open the app on your computer.
- Select the folders of your photos and videos that you would like to upload.
- All your photos and videos are uploaded instantly, which will protect all your memories and keep them backed up. Flickr will keep them safe forever.
Manual backup of photos and videos on Flickr
- If you want to use Flickr on your desktop, you need to download the Flickr Uploader for Windows or the Flickr Uploader for Mac.
- If you want to use Flickr for iPhone, Flickr for iPad, or Flickr for Android, download the Flickr app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app.
- Click on the upload option which will be at the top.
- Click Upload photos and videos
- Select the photos and videos you want to upload.
- Make the appropriate changes you would like to make from the left side option mentioned in the app
- Add or edit the title, description, tags, and people.
- Add the content to an album or a group.
- Modify who can see the items you’re uploading.
- At the top right of the app, click upload and your photos and videos will be uploaded manually.
How to Download Photos from Flickr
- Go to www.flickr.com in your web browser and sign in.
- Move the mouse cursor over you to bring up a drop down menu. Click Camera Roll to see a list of your photos, organized by the date they were taken.
- Click on the photos you want to download to select them. When selected, they will be outlined in blue and have a check mark. (Click on a photo again to deselect it.) When you’ve selected all the photos you want to download, click Download at the bottom of the screen.
- A popup will appear confirming the number of photos you are about to download. Click Download ZIP.
- A download notice will appear. Make sure the button next to “Save File” is filled in (click it to do so if it isn’t), then click OK.
- A browser window will appear allowing you to choose where you want to save your photos. Browse to the location where you want to download your files, and then click Save
- Your photos are in a .ZIP folder, which means the files are compressed into smaller versions that take up less memory space. To return to normal size, right-click (or hold down the “Command” button and click on an Apple computer) the folder, and then click Extract All.
- A window will appear asking where you want to extract the files from the folder. If you’re okay with where they are now, just click Extract. Make sure you have the checkbox next to “Show extracted files when finished” checked (if not, click to check it).
Final words: How to Upload and Download Photos Using Flickr
I hope you understand this article, How to Upload and Download Photos Using Flickr. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.