UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card 2022: The candidates who applied online for the recruitment of UPPSC Lecturer of Homeopathy can very soon download the admit cards. In order to recruit the candidates, the Uttar Pradesh PSC shall conduct a written examination. In order to appear for the test, the candidates will have to download their hall tickets. The documents will be posted online. The applicants must download the admit cards and furnish them on the day of the examination. Furthermore, the document will contain important details pertaining to the exam, the candidates must refer to them. To read all the information regarding the release of the UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card, Uttar Pradesh Homeopathy Exam Date, links, and much more, check the subsequent article.
UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is conducting the written examinations for the recruitment of Lecturers in the State Homeopathic Medical Colleges. There are 12 departments and the authorities shall conduct an examination separately for each of them. The written will be held in an objective question type format. The candidates will have to appear for the exam on their respective dates. All the details pertaining to the test will be provided on the admit cards, such as exam date, reporting time, and much more. The authorities at UPPSC will release the UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Hall Ticket online on their portal. The applicants will have to access the Admit Card download form and print it.
UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card: Highlights
|Name of the Document||UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card 2022|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|Organisation||State Homeopath Medical Colleges, Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Departments||12|
|Number of Vacancies||130|
|Examination Type||Objective Questions Type|
|Examination Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Dates of Exam||14 October 2022 – 19 October 2022|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Date||When the Application Status is confirmed as Approved.|
Uttar Pradesh Lecturer Homeopathy Admit Card and Exam Date
The candidates who wish to download their admit cards can do so by accessing the online portal of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The UPPSC will be releasing the Homeopathic Lecturer Admit Card very soon. They have already declared that the examination will be conducted separately for all the 12 departments/subjects. They shall be hosting the test in Lucknow from 14 October 2022 to 19 October 2022. The candidates will have to compulsorily furnish the admit cards on the day of the exam. If they fail to do the same, they shall be denied permission to attempt the exam. The Uttar Pradesh PSC is yet to announce the date for the release of the Admit Card for the written examination of the UP Hemeopahic Lecturer. Usually, the hall tickets are released a few days prior to the examination. The candidates can download their UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card only if their application status is available as Approved.
Download Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Homeopathic Lecturer Hall Ticket
The applicants for the recruitment of 130 Uttar Pradesh Lecturers for Homeopathy will have to appear for the exam in October 2022 for their respective subjects. In order to do so, they will have to download the admit cards. They must check their application status. If the authorities have approved their application forms, they can get their admit cards. They will have to access the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC portal. Follow the steps mentioned subsequently while downloading the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- On the Home page, check the side menu.
- Under the Download Segment, tap on the option of Download Admit Card.
- The Download Admit Card For Examination form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Candidate Registration No in the form.
- Nextly, select the Date of Birth of the Candidate in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Select the Gender of the candidate from the dropdown box.
- Carefully read the Verification Code and enter it in the available space.
- Finally, click on the option of Download Admit Card.
- The document will open up on the screen.
- The candidates can save it offline or get the hard copy by tapping on the option of Download or Print respectively.
Scheme of UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Exam
The subsequent scheme has been announced by the authorities for the written examination which will be held from 14 October 2022 to 19 October 2022 for recruitment of Lecturer in UP State Medical Homeopathic Colleges under Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:
- There will be 12 different exams for different departments or subjects under Homeopathy.
- The candidates will be allocated 2 hours in order to complete the examination.
- The questions will be of the Multiple Choice Types, that is, MCQs.
- There will be a total of 150 questions.
- For each question, the authorities shall award 1 mark for a correct answer while for an incorrect answer a negative marking of 0.3 marks will be applicable.
- The maximum marks for the examination are 150.
- There will be two sections in the exam and the following scheme will be followed:
|S.No.||Section||Question Type||Number of Questions||Marks|
|2.||Relative Homeopathy Subject which the Candidate opted for in the Application Form||Objective||120||120|
The candidates can download the Admit Card for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination for 130 posts of Homeopathic Lecturer when their Application Status will be approved by the authorities at UPPSC.
The schedule of examination dates for UP PSC Homeopathy Lecturer has been declared as 14 October 2022 to 19 October 2022. The precise date of examination for each candidate will be mentioned on their respective admit cards.
Tags #UPPSC #Lecturer #Homeopathic #Admit #Card #Download #Hall #Ticket #Exam #Date