Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will tomorrow launch update 4.7, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch! Before we get started, it’s important to note one distinction. The update tomorrow, which includes the new Be’lakor Chaos Wastes expedition, has its Premium Cosmetics also coming to both PC and Xbox. PlayStation users will need to wait until June 17 to get the cosmetics, though will also get the main update tomorrow. Sadly that means PlayStation users have to wait a bit longer to give Saltzpyre yet another random object on his head, though it’ll be worth the wait I’m sure. Without further ado, here’s everything coming tomorrow with the 4.7 update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2!
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 4.7 Patch Notes
- Eldrazor’s Revenge’ boon is improperly named ‘Smednir’s Wealth’. The gifts these boons provide are unaffected.
- Spamming re-rolls in the Keep can lead to lobby instability or cause backend errors.
Be’lakor will be a new presence in the Chaos Wastes. Players will come across levels influenced by Be’lakor while playing expeditions.
Two New Curses:
- Shadow Skulls: Vicious skulls spawn out of thin air.
- Shadows Totems: Totems around the level will keep spawning enemies.
- Temple of Shadows: Destroy the Shadow Locus to reveal the location of the Temple of Shadows on Holseher’s map.
Inside the temple players will be challenged to fight multiple Shadow Lieutenants. Destroying their loci will result in weakening Be’lakor’s influence, ultimately destroying his statue to sever his connection to the expedition.
Surviving the Temple of Shadows rewards players with veteran boons upon completion.
31 New Boons
- Hukon’s Sundering – After using your Career Skill your next 3 Melee Attacks launch a shockwave that damages and stagger enemies.
- Smednir’s Wealth – Auto-pickup Pilgrim’s Coins in a 10m radius.
- Neru’s Patience – Blocking enemy attacks reduces Career Skill Cooldown.
- Khaine’s Thirst – 5% Damage Reduction for every 20% Health lost. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Taal’s Hunt – When you kill enemies marked as Taal’s quarry, you gain 30% Power for 10 seconds.
- Hashut’s Echo – Your grenades explode a second time (after a short delay).
- Addaioth’s Embrace – A halo of fire damages enemies around as long as you are downed.
- Ranald’s Explosive Surprise – When you trigger a barrel explosion, the barrel spawns smaller barrels. These explode after a short time.
- Valaya’s Heart – Gain 5% Melee Power for each nearby ally.
- Ulric’s Pack – Gain 5% bonus to Power. This is multiplied by the number of allies with the Boon.
- Grimnir’s Mettle – Every 10 seconds your next attack grants you Temporary Health. The amount of Temporary Health gains depends on the damage inflicted.
- Estreuth’s Roar – Staggering 5 enemies at once grants 20% Power for 5 seconds.
- Drakira’s Malice – Taking damage deals damage to nearby enemies.
- Khaine’s Might – Gain 25% Power, but 50% Curse.
- The Great Maw’s Resurgence – Gain 2 Health each second if below 30% Health.
- Hoeth’s Method – Each Attack that doesn’t causes a Critical Hit adds 5% Critical Chance to the next Attack. These bonuses stack, and reset after making a Critical Hit.
- Ladrielle’s Veil – Every 30 seconds, taking damage grants invisibility for 5 seconds. Attacking removes the invisibility.
- Atharti’s Vigour – Healing an ally with a health pack grants both of you 20% Power for 40 seconds.
- Myrmidia’s Justice – You gain a stack of Justice each time you Block an Attack. Once you have 3 stacks, your next Attack is automatically a Critical Hit and all stacks are lost.
- Morai-Heg’s Doom – For 2 seconds after leaving invisibility, all Attacks are automatically Critical Hits.
- Sigmar’s Intervention – Every 45 seconds, if you are disabled a bolt of lightning knocks the disabler back.
- Stromfels’ Retribution – Every 8 seconds, Parrying an Attack triggers a lightning strike against the attacking enemy.
- Khsar’s Uplift – When hanging from a ledge, automatically recover.
- Isha’s Gift – You revive with full Health. 120 second Cooldown.
- Djaf’s Rejection – You will always be downed, rather than be killed outright. (You can still bleed out.)
- Caxuatan’s Boiling Blood – Spawn a Blood Orb for every 10 Health (or Temporary Health) damage taken. Each Blood Orb grants 5 Temporary Health.
- Esmerelda’s Generosity – On drinking a Potion spawn an Orb that grants the same effect.
- Ptra’s Protection – Every 5 seconds, a Perfect Parry spawns an Orb that reduces Damage taken by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Nethu’s Harvest – Every 3 seconds, when you inflict a headshot on an enemy, spawn an Essence Orb at their location. The Essence Orb grants increased Cooldown Regeneration for 0.5 seconds.
- Mathlann’s Spark – Spawns a static charge Orb every 10 kills. The Orb Damages and Staggers nearby enemies for 5 seconds.
- Eldrazor’s Revenge – When your Block is broken you gain 15% Attack Speed for 15 seconds.
Seven New Weapon Traits
- Vaul’s Tempo – Every Critical Hit increases your Crit chance by 5% for 10 seconds. This effect can stack 10 times.
- Follow Up – Every 3 seconds Melee Headshots grant your next Attack a Critical Hit.
- Quetzl’s Repulsion – Increases knockback from staggering attacks and pushes.
- Asaph’s Endless Quiver – Ranged Critical Hits cost no ammunition.
- Huanchi’s Fangs – Melee Attacks cause Bleed.
- Rhya’s Thorns – Breaking shields sends splinters at the nearest enemies dealing damage.
- Anatha Raema’s Talons – Increase Ranged Attack penetration by 1.
Six Boons Moved to Weapon Traits
- Vaul’s Anvil – While wielding your melee weapon all attacks made against you count as being blocked. When your block is broken you lose this effect for 10 seconds.
- Anath Raema’s Swiftness – Picking up ammunition grants 50% decreased reload time for 10 seconds.
- Myrmidia’s Great Leveller – Striking 5 enemies in one swing increases stagger power by 50 % for 3 seconds.
- Asuryan’s Wrath – Melee Attacks that kill enemies have a 50 % chance to deal damage to an additional nearby enemy.
- Manann’s Tempest – Critical strikes trigger a chain lighting that jumps to the nearest 5 enemies.
- Taal’s Twinned Arrow – Range attacks now fire one additional projectile.
- Fixed a crash when Footknight’s “That’s Bloody Teamwork” talent is active when loading into a Chaos Wastes map.
- Fixed crash when Sister of the Thorn is despawned while she is overloading on overcharge.
- Fix crash when picking careers after purchase.
- Fix crash when player is put into party just as the bot that is replaced is respawning.
- Fixed stamina shields flickering when swapping quickly between two melee weapons.
- Fixed matchmaking UI in the top-right not showing the correct number of dots.
- Buffs in the buff tray will no longer animate their position. This is to remove visual noise when many buffs are getting added and removed.
- Enforced sorting in the buff tray so the positions of buffs are more stable. Infinite duration buffs/debuffs now always come before everything else.
- Fixed text overlap in tab menu between mutators/blessings and the current level information panel.
- Optimized shadows on Chaos Wastes levels.
- Fixed an environment transistion in the Citadel.
- Fixed fire tornado not rending at the end event of some Aqshy weaves.
- Fixed a visual issue with Huntman’s longbow looking broken while inspecting.
- Fixed an issue where Huntman’s longbow sometimes didn’t go into the correct no ammo behaviour when out of ammo.
- Grounded some planks in Fort Buttonpusher so they’re no longer mysteriously floating in midair.
- Fixed a visual issue with Jade Censer’s inspect animation.
- Buffed incendiary bomb damage closer to its previous damage iteration.
- Fixed the secret door in Fort Burgerbush so it no longer blocks the cannonball when locked.
- Fixed multiple issues in the Chaos Wastes where hotjoining players could get stuck behind an invisible barrier.
- Fixed multiple “cheese” spots in the Chaos Wastes. Those naughty Skaven!
- Fixed multiple locations in the Chaos Wastes where players could not reach pickups.
- Fixed multiple locations in the Chaos Wastes where players could get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could spawn in plain sight in the Chaos Wastes’ Pinnacle of Nightmares map.
- Fixed navmesh on lava so Chest of Trial monsters no longer insta-die when spawning.
- Fixed some horde compositions that were spawning incorrectly. This corrected composition should make Garden of Morr, Athel Yenlui, Horn of Magnus, Old Haunts, and some Weaves more difficult.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and the 4.7 update will be available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. For more information regarding this update, including a new portrait border given for completing the recent challenge, head over to the Steam page.